Monday, June 13, 2016

First Day of Camp

          So far this summer has been uneventful. I have barely even left the house. But I have read 6 books so far! The first week I stayed home and helped clean the house. On the first Friday, I stayed at my friend Marissa's house and we watched Mulan, and Dan &Phil, listened to Fall Out Boy, and made tie dyed t-shirts.
          These past few weeks my family has been rebuilding our porch and front of the house. My yorkie Bamm-Bamm got out and went missing for a day, while we were working on digging up water lines. After working outside, we all eat dinner together. Every night, I read and watch Netflix before going to sleep. I am currently reading 2001: A Space Odyssey and have been watching Criminal Minds. My favorite character is Dr. Spence Reid. I seriously recommend this show!
         Two days a week I go to baseball games for my brother who is in the Christian Baseball League. My friend John and I sit and talk about science and our robotics group while our little brothers are playing. That has been the full extent of my socialization for this summer. I am very glad to be here, as I have really missed my friends.

2 comments: